Tuesday, March 2, 2010

How to eFile with Free File service provided by IRS?

IRS Commercials on FREEFile options.

You can file your Free Federal Taxes with IRS using FreeEfile options. If you have your gross income $57000 or less, you can file with any of the 20 companies totally FREE.

You can find out more information regarding this program on http://fstax.blogspot.com/2010/01/prepare-print-e-file-your-federal-taxes.html

Below is one of the demo publish by IRS.

No comments:

Post a Comment